1. Data controller
Business ID 1702297-8
Tel. +358 20 743 3980
2. Person responsible for register issues
Our customer service responds to any questions and feedback regarding the registry. The person responsible for register issues is Timo Tirkkonen, Director, Production of Services.
3. Name of register
Feelback Oy’s customer marketing register.
4. The purpose of use of the personal data (the purpose of use of the register)
The personal data of a registered individual may be processed for the following purposes:
Use of data pertaining to the contact persons of the data controller’s customers, and responsible persons of potential customers, to communicate with a customer or a possible customer. In addition, personal data is used for marketing purposes.
5. Data content of the register
The register may contain customer information of the following categories:
- e-mail address
- mobile and/or another telephone number
- company/organisation and position
- address of the company/organisation
- line of business
- type of customer account.
6. Regular sources of data in the register
- data obtained from the customer (by phone, by e-mail or in any other similar manner)
- information obtained from private and public third-party registers.
The register is compiled from Feelback Oy’s customer data system and maintained via manual updating.
7. Regular disclosure of data
Personal data will not be disclosed to outside parties or outside the EU or EEA.
8. Deletion of data
Data can be deleted at the request of the customer or due to termination of the customer relationship.
9. Principles of data file protection
Access to personal data and data records is restricted by protection based on user identification and passwords. Data is kept in systems that have firewalls protecting them from outside access.
10. Right to access and refuse
Registered persons have the right to inspect their personal data stored in the register and refuse the disclosure and processing of the said data in direct marketing or any other form of marketing.