1. Register holder
Business ID FI17022978
70110 Kuopio, Finland
Tel. +358(0)20 7433980
2. Person in charge of register matters
Our customer service will answer any questions and feedback concerning the register. Service Manager Timo Tirkkonen is in charge of register matters.
3. Register name
Feelback Ltd.’s customer and marketing register.
4. Purpose of processing personal data (the register’s purpose of use)
The personal data of data subjects can be processed for the following purposes:
Using the data concerning the register holder’s customer contact persons and contact persons of potential customers for the purposes of communicating with the customer and potential customers. Additionally, personal data can be used for marketing purposes.
5. Register’s data content
The register may contain customer data from the following data groups:
– email address
– mobile phone number and/or other phone numbers
–·company/organisation and title
– address of the company/organisation:
– business sector
– type of customer account
6. The register’s regular data sources
– information received from the customer (by phone, email or other, similar method)
– information received through private and public registries of third parties
The register will be collected from the customer information system of Feelback Ltd. and the data will be updated and maintained manually.
7. Regular data transfers
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or outside EU/EEA.
8. Erasing data
Data can be erased upon the Customer’s request or when a customer relationship has ended.
9. Register protection principles
Usage of personal data and recordings has been restricted with protection based on logins and passwords. All data are kept in systems that have been protected against outside contacts with firewalls.
10. Inspection right and the right of refusal
The data subject has the right to inspect register data related to them and refuse the transfer and processing of their data for direct marketing and other marketing purposes.