NATURAL TENDENCIES™ ANALYSIS
Each person has a unique combination of strengths. By recognising and utilising these, we can help people and workplace communities to reach their full potential.
WHAT IS THE NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analysis?
NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analysis is a way of recognising one’s own natural way of thinking, carried out as a self-assessment. Its logic is similar to standard MBTI, the international Myers–Briggs Type Indicator, which is based on the type theory by C. G. Jung. MBTI is used as a tool for improving an organisation’s internal cooperation all over the world.
NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analysis – 3 reports, 3 different perspectives
NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analysis can result in three different reports as well as three different coaching concepts designed to utilise these reports.
- NATURAL TENDENCIES™ basic analysis
- NATURAL TENDENCIES™ supervisor and expert work analysis
- WORKGROUP’S TENDENCIES™ analysis
The key objectives could be:
- Developing management and supervisor skills
- Change management
- Developing organisational culture
- Recognising conflicts and their constructive processing
- Developing group dynamics
- Improving occupational well-being and work satisfaction
- Developing social and communication skills
The WORKGROUP’S TENDENCIES™ analysis can be performed on a group that have completed the NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analysis and have gone through their personal results. The WORKGROUP’S TENDENCIES™ analysis contains a workgroup report and a separate result review meeting under the instruction of a NATURAL TENDENCIES™ coach.
The objective of this analysis is to give the workgroups and teams ideas on how to develop their internal operations (work processes, division of work, leadership) and how to make them more efficient. The WORKGROUP’S TENDENCIES report will be based on the group members’ personal
NATURAL TENDENCIES™ analyses, with the desired group division.
For more information, visit the website of our associated company: www.luontaisettaipumukset.fi
WHAT IS NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™?
NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ is used to recognise one’s own natural way of thinking through self-evaluation. The logic is similar to the standard MBTI indicator (international Myers-Briggs Type Indicator based on C. G. Jung’s theory of psychological types) used all over the world as a tool in developing cooperation within organisations. Analysis contains 36 statements to be answered within 10 minutes or so. Approximately 25,000 NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ tests have been carried out for various development purposes.
The validity of the NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ tool has been studied via the so-called cluster analysis. According to the studies, the results obtained by NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ match those obtained by the original MBTI indicator by more than 90%. This accuracy can be considered adequate.
NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ – Three reports, three different perspectives
NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ can be used to prepare three different kinds of reports and three coaching concepts designed to utilise the reports. Key objectives may include, for example, the following:
- improving leadership and supervisory skills
- change management
- development of organisational culture
- conflict detection and their constructive processing
- development of group dynamics
- improving well-being and satisfaction at work
- improving interactive skills.
NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ base report
This analysis enables us to recognise people’s natural way of thinking that remains virtually unchanged throughout the life. Our natural way of thinking indicates, among other things, what kind of things we tend to pay the most attention to, how we react to different things and what the most natural way is for us to learn new things.
Participatory discussion coaching
The analysis includes a half-day (4 h) participatory coaching session, the purpose of which is to ensure that the participants understand the meaning of the results (way of thinking and applications thereof) they have received and to provide them with concrete ideas for self-development. The session is implemented using a participatory pair or small group work method. After the coaching, the participants will be able to recognise
- their natural strengths, i.e. things that will develop further by just being who we are
- things that are difficult for them by nature – the ones we have to practise conscientiously.
The participants will also learn to understand
- differences between people and the possibilities this brings about
- misunderstandings taking place in, for example, communication and interaction.
See also WORKGROUP TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ and NATURAL TENDENCIES ANALYSIS™ – Leadership style